Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Conductive Hearing Loss More Condition_symptoms Please Help Me I Have A Sinus Disease And Conductive Hearing Loss In My Left Ear.?

Please help me i have a sinus disease and conductive hearing loss in my left ear.? - conductive hearing loss more condition_symptoms

I had recurrent sinus infections, which is mediated by an ENT, I sent a sinus CT. they come back and proved he had a sick sinus. I then took a nasal spray after the first visit. Fluticasone is called. said a nasal spray used for 5 weeks long, and if not maybe we have to do the surgery. After a hearing test and put a vote on the forehead and fork behind my ear, I said the hearing loss in left ear. He said he knows "that the bones found by causing the problem, but if and when he had the surgery and they said go. A hearing aid is an option, but since I'm young, does not. R some people tell me that the surgery on my ear, and some r saying to me, which is to avoid the two operations. What do I do? "I go back on ENT in 5 weeks. I should everything surgery or not. I have many operations in my had ears like a child and not "want more. I had 3 sets of ear tubes as a child.

1 comments:

Steve said...

You need to plan treatment. Even if the symptoms seem to disappear from the full dose. They were vague in breast disease, but if the doctor says you need surgery, then you probably will not. The surgery is usually done as a last resort, if the treatment is not no other options and alternatives. It is the ultimate choice, but on the quality of life you can experience and without surgery in the coming years. I would.

Post a Comment